This week your group must:
- Create blog in WordPress (choose a great URL!)
- Create “About” page, which should describe your group’s topic; also, include photos and brief bios of each member
- Add all members as authors
So far, you’ve been blogging solo. Here’s how multiple users can write, edit, and publish on the same blog:
- In your new blog’s Dashboard, go to Users (in the left menu), select “Invite New”
- Enter each member’s email, select “Author” as Role
- Click Send Invitation
- Accept your invitations!
***Administrators can do a bit more than authors. If you want everyone to be an administrator, that’s fine. But WordPress can be finicky about assigning administrator status straight off the bat. If you want everyone to be an administrator, make them authors first, then go back to the Users menu and change them.
Comment on this post by our next class (3/30) with the URL of your group’s blog (only one person from your group has to comment).